Translate

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

獨角.戲 (One Man's Show)


獨角.戲 (One Man's Show), originally uploaded by Ting 婷.

是谁导演这场戏
(Who is the director of this movie?)
在这孤单角色里
(In this lonely character)
对白总是自言自语
(The dialogues are always talking to oneself)
对手都是回忆
(The opposite characters is always "memories")
看不出什么结局
(Really cannot visualize any ending)
自始至终全是你
(From beginning to the end it's all you)
让我投入太彻底
(Letting me indulge too deeply)
故事如果注定悲剧
(If the story is destined to be a tragedy)
何苦给我美丽
(Why give me the beauty)
演出相聚和别离
(Acting the union and departure)
没有星星的夜里
(The nights without the stars)
我用泪光吸引你
(I used my tears to guide you)
既然爱你不能言语
(Since I cannot tell you I love you)
只能微笑哭泣
(I could only smile as I cry)
让我从此忘了你
(Let me forget you henceforth)
没有星星的夜里
(Night without the stars)
我把往事留给你
(I hand you all the past)
如果一切只是演戏
(If all these are just a movie)
要你好好看戏
(Please watch it carefully)
心碎只是我自己
(Heartbroken will only be me)

No comments: