Translate

Monday, February 15, 2010

Hats For Haiti


Hats For Haiti, originally uploaded by nictay_27 婷.


Tony has published a book for "Hats for Haiti"

Tony says :
"On Friday 28th January 2010 I decided to lead a section of the Flickr community in dedicating a day to Haiti. The idea was that everyone would wear a hat and take a photo of it.

We raised around £700 or $1,100 for Haiti that day.

The photos in this book are some of those taken by the people of Flickr. They have very kindly let me put them here in the hopes that the profits from this book will do a little something to help Haiti also

Thank you for buying this!

All profits will go to Haiti."

My photo is in this book! I feel so honored! I have made a purchase. Please support.

Let me know it if you bought the book because you heard about it from me. It will make me really happy. :)

No comments: