Translate

Monday, August 26, 2013

me with my makeup student ezaline

What a pretty girl this is. I had lots of fun during the makeup lessons I have been recently been giving. I am very happy that I am able to give these girls a "new life" because most of them have never felt confident about putting on makeup and being "pretty". Not that they aren't pretty without. It is just a happy thing to know that we can further enhance our looks with makeup skills. Don't you think? :)

I am benefitting those who follows my blog. Going to post the items that I always recommend in my classes.

1) Banila Primer
2) Philosophy Miracle Worker
3) Ciracle Sebum Control Powder
4) MTI CC cream (Foundation)
5) Mary Kay Lip mask
6) Mary Kay Eye shadow Primer
7) Mary Kay Mineral Foundation Powder
8) Mabeline Hyperliner
9) Mabeline gel Liner
10) Mac Studio Concealer
11) Revlon White Eyeliner
12) Hada Labo Moisturiser
13) Makeup Forever Remover
14) Etude House Lip Colours

No comments: