Translate

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The sleeping artist in me

I remember when i was small i used to look at beautiful paintings and asked in my heart whether it was possible for anyone to become a painter and make a living out of it. I loved art and I always was drawn towards beautiful paintings and pictures. I realised that an innocent question I had in my childhood time had become an unconscious ambition I kept inside my head.  I remember my art classes and how happy I was whenever I completed any art piece. I guess the artist was always inside me.  Today, I am doing photo art / portraits, I see myself not quite a photographer nor a painter... I like to think that I am an artist. But I am happy enough. To be able to make a living out of creating art is really a dream come true. It is not at all easy because I have to deal with the insecurities of unstable income and whether I am doing a good job for every customer.  But I do my best.  Life is amazing.  The discovery of who you are and who you can be is amazing. I am happy with the peace I feel now. And I will enjoy it as long as it lasts.

No comments: