Translate

Thursday, August 4, 2011

About Me

My name is Ting 婷.



I am the founder/creator of A NICTAY PRODUCTION. I started collecting my portfolio in the Year 2010. I am a self-taught image consultant and photography artist. I specialize in FEMALE MAKEOVER PORTFOLIOS.



I named my work A NICTAY PRODUCTION and not photography because my service includes everything from makeup to hairstyling, to art directing, to photography and finally photo editing. It is a full production and not just a simple photo-shoot which normal photographers can offer. As I am an all-in-one-person production, I offer a much higher level of comfort and trustworthiness to my customers. I hold integrity in what I do and respect my customer's trusts in me.



My image consultation interest started out at a young age. I used to dress up for myself, then for my friends and family with my own vision of beauty. As my portfolio speaks, my sense in beauty was recognized and accepted by most of the girls I have transformed. My first photography attempt in recording down a transformation was using my mobile phone camera. I realized my talent in this area and used my own self portraits for my very first showcased portfolios. The portfolios that I uploaded created awareness very quickly among my personal friends who started to inquire about having portfolio done for them.



Sexy boudoir/nude/half-nude shoots was always in the fantasy of many women but they being a normal working class or housewife or mother, will find it hard to trust and engage just any photographer to realize this fantasy for them. Me being a female photographer gave these ladies a very good avenue to realize their dreams. My customers comes from all walks of life and over a big range of ages.



The other batch of female customers are those who did not realize that they too had the potential of becoming a beautiful woman. I take pride in every session I do that successfully escalated the self confidence of these beautiful women. Friends of these customers have given me titles such as magician and genius in my testimonials for the successful transformation I have done.



Apart from sexy and transformation shoots, I too offer beautiful girls who knows how beautiful they are but have not met a photographer that they can trust to produce satisfying portfolios for them. I strive to achieve a professional looking portfolio so that these girls may have beautiful photographs of themselves which they could only admire of the models in the magazines.



Over a period of 1 year or so, I have touched the hearts of more than 1 hundred woman with my sincerity and effort to make them beautiful in the productions I have created and executed. I feel very lucky that I have the opportunity to realize my dreams and I will continue to strive to excel in what I am doing, keep learning and improving to serve all my loyal customers better! I love all my fans/friends! Thank you for your undying support! Muacks!!!!!!!!



Ting 婷

A Nictay Production

No comments: