Translate

Friday, October 1, 2010

氧氣 (Oxygen)


氧氣 (Oxygen), originally uploaded by Ting 婷.

氧氣

沉入越來越深的海底
Sinking into the sea that is getting deeper and deeper
我開始想念你我好孤寂
I start to miss you.... i feel so alone...
跌進越來越冷的愛裡
Falling into the love which is getting colder and colder...
我快不能呼吸我想要你
I almost cannot breathe... i want you.....
人活著賴著一口氧氣氧氣是你
A person depends on oxygen to love and the oxygen is you....

如果你愛我 你會來找我
If you love me.... you will come find me......
如果你愛我 你會來救我
If you love me... you will come rescue me.....
空氣很稀薄 因為寂寞
The air is getting so thin.... because of loneliness...

跌進越來越冷的愛裡
Falling into the love which is getting colder and colder
我快不能呼吸我想要你
I can hardly breathe anymore.... i want you.....
人活著賴著一口氧氣氧氣是你
A person relies on a breath of oxygen to live... oxygen is you....

如果你愛我 你會來找我
If you love me..... you will come find me.....
你會知道我 快不能活
You will know that I can hardly live.....
如果你愛我 你會來救我
If you love me... you are gonna come rescue me.....
空氣很稀薄 因為寂寞
The air is too thin..... because I am lonely......

translation by ting.

No comments: