Translate

Friday, October 30, 2009

Faithfully


Faithfully, originally uploaded by nictay_27 婷.

This bicycle brings me to places if I feel like hunting for pictures and also part time as my model! :)

Those are my photography gears in the basket. hehe... This bike faithfully serves Dad and brings him to the market place nearby everyday.

Answering to question and providing even more than requested :
Camera: Nikon D90
Exposure: 0.05 sec (1/20)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 500

Nikkor f1.8 50mm lens.

I had a single exposure, no tripod.. manual adjustment to create 2 more exposures for HDR tonemapping in photomatix. After that I chose a preset from lightroom for the warm tone. I forgot which one..... then a little this and that with photoshop (curve, words, watermark)... :)

No comments: