Translate

Sunday, April 25, 2010

一个人生活 (Living Alone)


一个人生活 (Living Alone), originally uploaded by Ting 婷.

一个人生活

Artist- 林凡

葉子在窗外輕輕爺
The leaves outside of the window are falling down lightly.
人行道沒有行人走過
There are no pedestrians passing by the sidewalks.
鏡子裡的我很不像我
The me inside the mirror does not seem like me.
自從你離開了我變得很軟弱
Ever since you've lefted me, (I've) became very weak.
你的影子在每一個角落
Your shadows are at every corner,
好像是在提醒著我
Like it is reminding me
少了你的陪伴我現在有多寂寞
That without your company, the me right now is very lonely
我想我可以習慣一個人生活
I think I can get use to living alone
我想我可以假裝不曾愛過
I think I can pretend that I had never been in love before.
冰涼的夜裡讓眼淚溫熱我
The warm tears warms me up during this cold night.
感覺如果要走誰能說 no
If (one of us) need to leave, who would say "no"?
我想我可以習慣一個人生活
I think I can get use to living alone.
在記憶裡面擦去你的承諾
Erasing your promises in my memories.
愛情怎麼會是這個結果
How can love have this kind of ending?
愛情是個夢而我睡過頭
Love is a dream and I've overslept.

No comments: