Translate

Sunday, March 7, 2010

他的故事 (His Story)


他的故事 (His Story), originally uploaded by nictay_27 婷.

Dave had the same subject in his work. See it - Frozen! :)

This is my version from the HK WALK 3rd March.

Music
一起走过的日子
I dunno why but this song just popped into my head.... :)

一起走過的日子曲: 詞: 編:
如何面對 曾一起走過的日子
(How to face? The days that we had walked together)
現在剩下我獨行 如何讓心聲一一講你知
(Now all is left is me walking alone, how to use the voices in my heart to slowly let you know in details)
從來無人明白我 唯一你給我好日子
(No one has ever understood, only you gave me good days)
有你有我有情有生有死有義
(When there is you, there is me, there is love, and life and righteousness)
多少風波都願闖 只因彼此不死的目光
(How many wind and waves we went thru, because of the undying gaze on each other)
有你有我有情有天有海有地
(When there is you, there is me, there is love, and sky and land)
不可猜測總有天意 才珍惜相處的日子
(Do not guess where it is a fate, just treasure the days of togetherness)
道別話亦未多講 只拋低這個傷心的漢子
(Don't speak too much of words of departure, and throw away the sad heart of the vagrant)
沉沉睡了 誰分享今生的日子
(Fell asleep deeply, who will share the days of this life)
活著但是沒靈魂 才明白生死之間的意思
(Living without a soul, then can the meaning of life and death be understood?)
情濃完全明白了 才甘心披上孤獨衣
(Thickness of the love is completely understood and thus willing to wear the clothes of loneliness)
有你有我有情有天有海有地
(When there is you, there is me, there is love, there is sky and land)
當天一起不自知 分開方知根本心極癡
(Did not realize it those days when together, if separated, the heart remains faithful)
有你有我有情有生有死有義
(When there is you, there is me, there is love, there is death and righteousness)
只想解釋當我不智 如今想傾訴講誰知
(only thinking of explaining my unwise, today when I wanted to confide with no audience)
剩下絕望舊身影 今只得千億傷心的句子
(Left with a hopeless old silhouette and get only billions of heartbreaking sentences)
剩下絕望舊身影 今只得千億傷心的句子
(Left with a hopeless old silhouette and get only billions of heartbreaking sentences)

This translation which is half past six.. is again by me... agar agar (estimated) la...

No comments: