Translate

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hi

A message for someone on behalf of a friend name hontse

It is funny how a person does housekeeping to her heart. When she had the person she was pretending to love, she could still feel the place in the heart being occupied.  Everyday passed as though she lived for a day. She tries to smile. She tries to laugh. She tries to live in a world of make believe. There was no glee for her heart but there was no sadness really. Because she was numbed. She has set herself to believe she could make it. She looks at the bleak and then she closed her eyes. She was ready to just accept a dead end as her world.  Then one day, her answer for a way out came. Finally, she does the impossible. She made up her mind and decided that she no longer want to fool herself, and in a blink of the eye, the heart suddenly starts to beat again.  With that strength, she struggles to knock down the mighty wall at the dead end. And she suddenly she saw the sun again...  A wide open field opens in front of her.

How are you? Can I even still find you? The one whom I hid deeply behind my heart. Buried deep within the safest place.  I am now in the open sea. I am now resurfacing for a breathe of air.  I was suffocated for years and I could not do anything but to wait. I prayed and prayed for the road to open up.  I wish and wish for the day we can reunite.  Do you still see me? Can I still get to u?  I no longer live in the darkness. I struggled it all and came to the light. But where are you? Do I still get a min of your thoughts in a year?  Will you still hold the candle for me?  Can I still live in your mailbox as your second life? Will I ever hear from you again? I miss you.  So much.

No comments: